I have to say I think I'm beginning to regret the feelings of boredom I had at school. What I would give for creature comforts and some time to contemplate! I'm trying to scribble down everything that's happened over the last few days before the Elves get here to try and kill me. Ah! To serve His Excellency! A special thanks to Markus for getting us into this. But I digress.
After arriving in Corcoran I heard the terrible news that two of the town's children had been carried off into the night. The rumors abound as to the source, giant snakes, witches, the usual superstitions. Little did I know they were all true. I spoke at the inn with Hobart, the simple innkeeper, Laurie, a most enchanting bard, and Markus a rather handsome, well, scoundrel I suppose. The latter pair and I decided to strike out on the morrow to find these poor missing souls. I had chosen the mantle of the greedy bitch to defend myself for the coming day.
Our first encounter was with three of the townspeople burning down what they believed to be a witch's hut. The supposed witch was inside, but so may have been the children. So with a few words Markus and I quickly sent them on their way, and the lot of us put out the fire and made acquaintance w
ith Varel and her hound, Wolfie. Odd to say the very least, but helpful enough and with word of a cave that might hold the missing babes. So onward we went, now four.
Our fifth came to us at the cave. A gnome by the name of Nibben Badwrench. He too had been looking for the cave and joined us readily enough.
I find myself growing more tired, and I need to rest before my watch. I'll jot down some more at my next oppurtunity.
After arriving in Corcoran I heard the terrible news that two of the town's children had been carried off into the night. The rumors abound as to the source, giant snakes, witches, the usual superstitions. Little did I know they were all true. I spoke at the inn with Hobart, the simple innkeeper, Laurie, a most enchanting bard, and Markus a rather handsome, well, scoundrel I suppose. The latter pair and I decided to strike out on the morrow to find these poor missing souls. I had chosen the mantle of the greedy bitch to defend myself for the coming day.
Our first encounter was with three of the townspeople burning down what they believed to be a witch's hut. The supposed witch was inside, but so may have been the children. So with a few words Markus and I quickly sent them on their way, and the lot of us put out the fire and made acquaintance w
ith Varel and her hound, Wolfie. Odd to say the very least, but helpful enough and with word of a cave that might hold the missing babes. So onward we went, now four.Our fifth came to us at the cave. A gnome by the name of Nibben Badwrench. He too had been looking for the cave and joined us readily enough.
I find myself growing more tired, and I need to rest before my watch. I'll jot down some more at my next oppurtunity.
No comments:
Post a Comment