AYM, QUEEN AVARICE

I will not go into the long and boring accounts of how Aym, a wealthy queen stole the wealth of her people. I have learned her seal, and can call her power now. I however will, however, try to give enough information so that those using my studies to further their own work, will know to be wary.
As I said, she was a queen, and consumed with greed. While her city burnt to the ground, so did she, consumed by fire while trying to count her coins, making sure that not a single copper would be lost in her escape. There's more of curses and a lack of repentance, but its religious nonsense to be ignored.
I am embarrassed to say I lost our first contest of wills, so overcome was I by her greed, and thus was overcome by the greed she held in life. I'll have much to make in recompense to many of my friends tomorrow, but the powers I found invigorating. To cover myself in flame and not burn! Let's see the other apprentice conjurers match that! But I digress, and should continue to arm future binders with knowledge. Aym's appearance is shocking. Her legs have been replaces with what I can only describe as worms. Three heads top her body, that of a bull, and a lion, in addition to her own. She continually hold the mouth of a lion shut, lest it roar and scare the bull head into lowing in terror. As the deal was struck, she tried to place a star shaped brand directly on my face, but I caught the brand in my hand, and she seemed satisfied just to have marked me at all. I'll be more wary of the brand next time I bind her for sure.

No comments: