
Syk (sik?), Saint of Staves? Snakes? Snares?
The Gray Knight, (elven holy warrior?)
Vermin Keeper?
Third of the symbol destroyed, can make out most, know i need 3 circles but can only place 2, might have to guess at third
Focalor, Paimon, both of these are within my reach and I'm excited to try them soon. Calling lightning, dance of death...
Deposed Lord?
Orthos? Am I named for a vestige? Was this purposeful?
Translations from damaged tomes are getting tedious. I need better access to historical references.
Andromalius, tried to steal his own soul.
The Gray Knight, (elven holy warrior?)
Vermin Keeper?
Third of the symbol destroyed, can make out most, know i need 3 circles but can only place 2, might have to guess at third
Focalor, Paimon, both of these are within my reach and I'm excited to try them soon. Calling lightning, dance of death...
Deposed Lord?
Orthos? Am I named for a vestige? Was this purposeful?
Translations from damaged tomes are getting tedious. I need better access to historical references.
Andromalius, tried to steal his own soul.
No comments:
Post a Comment